Chinese New Design Economical Lgs Light Steel Villa
|FOB Price:||US $200 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Square Meters||US $200/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||100, 000 Square Meters|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: LD-V04
- Usage: Villa
- 1000m2: 10000inch
- Specification: ISO 2000 CE, BV, SGS
- HS Code: 9406000090
- Material: Steel Structure
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Trademark: Lida
- Origin: China
Light steel structure simple villa projects is easy to assemble and disassemble for several times and cost saving and transport
Light steel structure simple villa projects
(1) Light steel structure modular house.
(2) Wall panels and roof panels are color steel sandwich panels
(3) Doors, windows and interior partitions fixed flexibly
(4) Easy to assemble and disassemble for several times without damage
(5) Cost saving and transportation convenient
(6) Anti-rust and normally more than 50 years using life
Technical Parameter of standard prefabricated house:
(1). Wind resistance: Grade 11(wind speed≤ 111.5km/h)
(2). Earthquake resistance: Grade 7
(3). Live load capacity of roofing: 0.5kn/m2
(4). External and internal wall heat transmission coefficient: 0.35Kcal/m2hc
(5). Second Floor Load Capacity: 150 kg/m2
(6). Live load of corridor is 2.0kn/ m2
We can design and produce the house according to customer's request
2. Our Services
1. Professional design and engineering team: Full solution for site camp design. We could make the design for whole camp as per your requirement.
2. Procurement and Manufacture for all material for prefabricated building. We have a professional procurement team to make sure all the materials are with good quality. And our factory operation under ISO standard, to make sure the fabrication works with high technology.
3. Site management & Installation supervision, We could send our engineers to help for the installation supervision, you just need to prepare a team which know normal construction works will be OK.
3. Why choose LIDA LGS building? Our Lida modular house has the following advantages:
(1). Safer: The premium physical and chemical performance of steel is better than other structural styles. Steel performs better in disasters such as earthquake, typhoon etc, so the use of steel structure is safer.
(2). Durable: LGS housing is made from anti-corrosion and high strength galvanized or aluminium galvanized steel. The structure is more durable and there is no need to worry about contribution to a fire.
(3). Comfortable: The steel structure is moisture proof and insect proof. The living environment is more secure and comfortable.
(4). Flexible: All pipes can be concealed in the walls or floor structure. The actual usage area is at least 5% more than traditional concrete buildings. The different living areas can be divided freely according to the design requirement and won't be restricted by the position of the load bearing walls.
(5). Energy Saving: The Composite light weight and high strength floor and wall materials are insulated reducing noise and saving a lot of money in energy costs.
(6). Environment Friendly: 100% light gauge housing frame is recyclable. There is no environmental pollution concern.
(7). Design Flexibility: Light gauge steel construction can accommodate almost any style of residential buildings up to 3 floors. If it can be built with concrete, it can be built with steel.
(8). Low Cost: Compared with concrete or other types of structures, a light gauge steel structure is light, and reduces the requirement on foundation loads, which can result in large scale savings in foundation costs.
(9). Speed up: All the parts can be pre-fabricated in the factory and are quick to install. The sequence of design makes it possible to construct both internal and external walls simultaneously, which speeds up construction.
(10). Quick Capital Turnover: The quick installation won't tie up developers' investment and can speed up retrieving capital and so reduce the investment risk and improve the investment benefit.
|No.||Part name||Material name||Description|
|1||ground channel||C shape steel||C80x40x15x2.0|
|2||column||Double C shape steel||2C80x40x15x2.0 welded|
|3||Beam for second floor||Steel frame||2C80x40x15x2.0,L40x4 welded|
|4||Sub-beam for second floor||C shape steel||C80x40x15x2.0|
|5||Purlin for roof||Corner steel||
|6||Bracing for roof||Corner steel||L40x4|
|7||Bracing for aisle and rain shelter||C shape steel||C80x40x15x2.0 welded|
|8||Bracing between the columns||Round steel,bolt||φ8|
|9||Step board||Steel board||t=3.0mm|
|11||Wall panel||V950 EPS sandwich panel||50mm thickness,steel plate:0.3mm|
|12||Partition panel||V950 EPS sandwich panel||50mm thickness, steel plate:0.3mm|
|13||Roof panel||V950 EPS sandwich panel||50mm thickness, steel plate: 0.3mm|
|14||Floor for second storey||plywood||16mm thickness|
|15||Rain shelter||One layer color steel plate||0.45mm thickness|
|16||windows||PVC sliding windows||0.93mx1.715m|
|17||door||Sandwich panel door||0.85mx2.1m|
|18||Entensive and commonbolt||Different dimension|