Steel Structure Warehouse and Workshop
|FOB Price:||US $60 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||500 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Square Meters||US $60/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||Container Load|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: LSS-75001
- Height: 5m - 15m
- Material: Steel Structure
- Trademark: Lida
- Origin: China
- Type: Multi-Layer Warehouse
- Usage: Warehouse
- Door: Sliding Sandwich Panel Door
- Specification: SGS, ISO9001, BV
Light steel structure building is a new type of building structure system, which is formed by the main steel framework linking up H-section, Z-section, and U-section steel components, roof and walls using a variety of panels and other components such as windows and doors. Light steel structure building is widely used in warehouses, workshops, large factories, and so on.
1. Wide span: Single span or multiple spans, the max span is 36m without middle column.
2. Low cost: Unit price range from USD35/m2 to USD70/m2 according to customer's request.
3. Fast construction and easy installation.
4. Long using life: Up to 50 years.
5. Others: Environmental protection, stable structure, earthquake resistance, water proofing, and energy conserving.
1. The main frame (columns and beams) is made of welded H-style steel.
2. The columns are connected with the foundation by pre-embedding anchor bolt.
3. The beams and columns, beams and beams are connected with high intensity bolts.
4. The envelope construction net is made of cold form C-style purlins.
5. The wall and roof are made of color steel board or color steel sandwich panels, which are connected with the purlin by Self-tapping nails.
6. Doors and windows can be designed at anywhere which can be made into normal type, sliding type or roll up type with material of PVC, metal, alloy aluminum, sandwich panel and so on.